I am all of the people I choose not to be. I am all of the people you want to forget. I am every single person on your mind. I can never be just me.
WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don’t you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can’t think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you’re supposed to read? Do you think every thing you’re supposed to think? Buy what you’re told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you’re alive. If you don’t claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim any ownership of any of these photographs posted unless otherwise stated. They all come from different sources. If any particular set of photos belong to you and you wish for either credit or removal of photos don't hesitate to tell me immediately.
Nighttime Landscapes, 2014 | by Jonathan Moyal
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapters make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough."
This. Angelina Jolie in a masterpiece of a gown. She had drawings of her children embedded into it. Marvelous. Brilliant.